What kind of jobs does Dolmen Recruitment offer?
We are a national and international provider of financial and professional services jobs at expert, leadership & executive level.
We provide our services to:-
- Accountancy Firms;
- Audit, Compliance, Risk & Regulatory bodies;
- Asset and Wealth Management Firms;
- Banks, Corporate, Commercial, Investment and Retail;
- Card Issuers, Merchant Acquirers, and Payment Processors;
- Clearing & Settlement Organisations;
- Consulting Firms;
- Corporate Finance, Transaction Services & Private Equity Firms;
- Custodians & Administrators;
- Data Providers;
- Financial Markets Software Vendors;
- Fund Administrators
- Life & Annuity, Property & Casualty Insurers
- Quantitative Analytics specialists
- Risk Professionals – Credit, Market & Operational
- Stock and Commodities Exchanges
- Shared Services Centres
- Tax Advisors
- Treasury Specialists
What is the length of commitment for a job with Dolmen Recruitment?
We offer a full range of permanent and interim recruitment and placement services. Our assignments vary in length from short-term to long-term contract assignments, and permanent placements. No matter what you are looking for, we make it a point to find you the job that best matches your personal preferences and career goals.
Does Dolmen Recruitment charge candidates for placement services?
No. All our services are completely free to our professional candidates and we will always work to get you the highest possible salary for your desired position.
To get started, simply submit your CV to email@example.com and one of our experienced recruiters will review your skill set and objectives and contact you to discuss the opportunities we have available.
How do I begin the employment process with Dolmen Recruitment?
Once you have agreed on a position of interest with your recruiter, they will then submit your profile to the client and, if selected, arrange the details of the interview. Depending on where the company is located, the interview may be done face-to-face or by phone. Following the interview, the company will let your recruiter know their decision and extend any offers through him or her. Your recruiter will then discuss the details of the offer with you and give you time to make your decision.
How does the interview process work?
No. Just like any other job, the interview process is also a time for you to decide whether you think the company is a good fit for you. If the answer is no, simply tell your recruiter the reason why and he or she will communicate your dismissal to the client.
Do I have to take the job if it is offered to me?